The Pediatric Residency Program at Beaumont is a robust and dynamic three-year residency training program which prepares residents to become highly qualified pediatricians.
- Six PGY-1 positions each academic year
- Prepares residents with excellent training in both general pediatrics as well as pediatric subspecialties
- Comprehensive and balanced approach to inpatient teaching, as well as a variety of outpatient experiences
- A unique blend of community and academic pediatrics
- Superb teaching in a pleasant environment and ample hands-on experience with direct supervision
- A close collegial relationship with academic faculty
- Excellent preparation for the American Board of Pediatrics General Certifying Examination
Learn more about Beaumont Children's Hospital.